Friday, December 05, 2008
Dying from gracom.
Well not really but I think I'm gna pass out soon. I slept four hours the previous night. I was up til 3am putting the finishing touches to the logo designs and then I woke up at 7 plus for school. And I've been up and running the whole day, doing the bloody effing brochure and then got it printed and man I am so freaking tired and stressed out I could scream. In fact I think I will, if I don't pass gracom and have to retake it. Not only will I scream I will drag my sorry arse to a junior college. I don't think I can tolerate another semester of a pretentiously artsy-fartsy module 'taught' by pretentiously artsy-fartsy 'teachers' who do not teach at all and enjoy failing students and don't bother to turn up for consultations their students have booked with them. They do practically nothing and enjoy their fat double-digit monthly paycheques.
I'm pretty relieved I have the stuff printed but I still have a ton of work to do. There's the paperwork for brochure and then cutting and mounting and pasting... Fugit.
And after gracom, two more days of intensive filming. My weekend. :( Oh and I haven't studied finish for common tests. And there's still medsoc debate, media update, webgraph dreamweaver page to make and shopping for xmas presents for gazillions of people. And we're in the midst of moving: I haven't packed anything.
i thought the world of you
12:04 AM